joi, 9 martie 2017

always

I used to be the one I am
by the time when all comes up
not down to my feet
'cause I'm not that kind
of human being without a feeling
care and consciousness 
I keep them clear
to do it right and proceed
all the good things
should be not coming 
to an end
earlier than the hand
which writes the destiny
written that story.
it's so obvious to me
that time will past
and the memory stays alive
with all the smiles
that you kept on your lips
although you should have shown
another face yet
to the outside.
sing, move, dance
and keep doing
all the things that you are
and them will continue to be
part from you and your life
from now on because
there's no reason to be
or acting you're guilty of something.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

exprima-te liber!

#@ Cartoane Adunam Sa Luam Telefon Smart

- Ba, voi stiti ce nu stiu eu? - Ce? - Bine, in privinta multor alte lucruri nu sunt cu certitudine sigur ca pot pune mana pe inima can...